Visions awarded SafeContractor Accreditation
We are delighted to announce that we are now SafeContractor approved for our commitment in achieving excellence in health and safety. Following a rigorous audit where all divisions of the business were vetted and benchmarked by SafeContractor for health and safety and quality standards in the AV, power and temporary structure sectors.
The audit process examined both our internal and external procedures relating to health and safety including:
- The safety of electrical and power equipment used at events including our isolation process and procedures
- Our inspection and maintenance records
- Our Health and Safety procedures for our event technicians working off site (including working at height, rigging, mobile elevated platform etc)
- Our approach to conducting risk assessments
- Our commitment to staff and Health and Safety training
SafeContractor is a third-party organisation that recognises very high standards in health and safety management amongst UK contractors. SafeContractor has over 370 major clients and nearly 30,000 contractor members.
Chris Norman commented “This accreditation highlights our commitment to health and safety and assures our clients, employers and potential new customers that we are fully compliant with health and safety legislation and carry out work safely”.